Thursday, January 8, 2009

After a nice Christmas and New Years break I'm back at it and the site is looking better than ever thanks to the help I got with some bad code. Turns out the culprit was my "about Colorado Springs" block of text and some Microsoft Word code that was leftover from the links I made in that software. Go figure, two links copied over could override an entire webpage! But it's fixed and the site looks how it was supposed to when I re-launched it with the new name before the season started. Hope everyone had a great end of the year, I'm still getting used to seeing 10-20 foot piles of snow along the road everywhere I go, pretty strange to see so much snow!
Uncaged Notes from around the college hockey world

  • The big news this week was the Pairwise Rankings made their USCHO debut on. CC starts out at 19th while Cornell (Cornell, really??!) starts at the top. Let the analyzing begin!
  • There was a New Year's tournament in Denver called the Wells Fargo Cup Denver (15th annual apparently) won by BC after they stomped DU-didn't realize that Magness was capable of hosting a tournament ;). I completely missed the tournament, catch up and read about the final game here.
  • CC Athletics takes a look at the Tigers after their long break, hoping a 7-0 win in their last outing helps boost momentum for the 2nd half of the season
  • All the stats you could dream of for the weekend are located on the official press release PDF here.
  • On that same page, be sure to check out the new video player with Steve Shultz' ridiculous goal last outing.
  • My postings will be late tomorrow night since I've got my own hockey game at 10:30, we are back in action afer a long outing as well. Friday night is a great night for hockey!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks great now!