Wednesday, December 3, 2008

From CC Hockey

So while I was back for Thanksgiving I finally got a chance to stop into Tigers on Tejon to look for a jersey. While there still aren't any jerseys for sale for some bizarre reason, I did get to see all the other Tigers merch. Coming from one of the top 3 merchandise selling teams in the country (GO BIG RED) I'm used to anything you can possibly imagine with a logo on it. While Tigers on Tejon certaintly can't match 3 full levels of merch like the Nebraska Bookstore, it does have a great supply of the true yellow and gold, more than I expected. Shot glasses, mugs, t-shirts, sweat pants etc is all there.
From CC Hockey

I got a chance to talk with Matt the store manager so just so happens to be a 2008 graduate of, guess where?! The University of Nebraska! Very nice guy who has only been in the Springs for a few months so be nice :) He offered to mail me a jersey down here in Durango when they come into the store, any day now, which I thought was pretty cool. I have not had an luck finding a jersey this season, someone needs to smack the vendor upside the head! Anyway, I know dozens of people a day (from all over the country) are searching for Tigers on Tejon and are landing on my blog, so I figured I would let you all know that it's awesome and totally worth stopping by. I tossed the map on the bottom again in case you are wondering where it's at. As for a website, theirs is the CC Bookstore's site, which is in need of some work. So if you are near the CC campus on North Tejon this week, be sure to stop into Tigers on Tejon and say hey to Matt!


View Larger Map

0 comments: